New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK all. Time to email and call mussolini today.... I mean cuomo. Below is from SCOPENY

Thanks to all that have participated and not just left it up to others to do.
Even if you have not made the calls on Monday and Tuesday, Call the Governor's Office on Wednesday and tell him how you feel.

Details here - Third and Final Action Plan Call the Governor on DAY ONE OF NY SAFE

R
emeber: He thinks that you are part of the well funded vocal minority funded by the gun lobby.

Nothing is further from the truth and he knows it. And he knew it when he said it.

Use the tools at the above link. You can forward to a freind and send a message to the editor of your local papers.
Your donations and memberships made this possible.

Thanks again,
Stephen Aldstat
President of SCOPE
Forward to a Friend "

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Done. I got an answering machine, so I really let him have it. I find that I can't be rude to if a live person answers the phone lol.

·
Uberbi.. nah, I can't do it.
3,501 Posts
I ended up going with the answering machine, too. I got tired of waiting for a live person. Hopefully, this means that their phone lines are lighting up today!!

Also, as a forum member here can attest to, I am terrible at leaving phone messages; I hate the phone, and answering machines in particular. If I can make this call, everyone else here can do it.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
I ended up going with the answering machine, too. I got tired of waiting for a live person. Hopefully, this means that their phone lines are lighting up today!!

Also, as a forum member here can attest to, I am terrible at leaving phone messages; I hate the phone, and answering machines in particular. If I can make this call, everyone else here can do it.
I have the same issue. I hate the phone. It took me 15 minutes to hype myself up enough to make the call.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Boom.

I hope they can't find any other messages on that machine.

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
Did it also left a message on machine but be leave me it was not in nice sort of way but I did it professionally as I could though since I have been sick the last couple days..I hope there answering blows up with messages from all of us voicing are self to be heard on his so called unSafeact BS Law..

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Done! Had to leave a message...I imagine if the line wasn't tied up all day, they likely just left the phone off the hook!

·
Registered
4,514 Posts

R
emeber: He thinks that you are part of the well funded vocal minority funded by the gun lobby.

Nothing is further from the truth and he knows it.
Those two sentences are contradicting, and I believe the second over the first. I'm not gonna waste my breath on cuomo, there's no way he'll back down from us... but other dem lawmakers? Maybe...

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the point is to flood his office with calls to send him a message. we know he wont listen, but it probably caused at least one stapler to fly across the room.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.