New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
back in the early 90's i bought 1000 rds of 38s wad cutters. i dont think i shot off more than 50 rds. the rest are in my basement somewhere.
my question is:
1.is this ammo still good?
2. safe to use?

thanks

·
Super Moderator
3,236 Posts
If your basement is dry and cool, the ammo is probably still fine. I've seen guys at our club shoot ammo that was as old as that with no issues.

·
Registered
1 Posts
back in the early 90's i bought 1000 rds of 38s wad cutters. i dont think i shot off more than 50 rds. the rest are in my basement somewhere.
my question is:
1.is this ammo still good?
2. safe to use?

thanks
Nope, totally useless. Let me know where you live and I'll come pick it up and dispose of it for you. :cool:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'd be interested in buying about 100 rounds if you're near orange county and willing to sell some at a non-astronomical price

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd be interested in buying about 100 rounds if you're near orange county and willing to sell some at a non-astronomical price

im in nyc and i really dont want to sell any ammo since they arent easy to get to nyc nowadays. leticia james scared off all the online stores with law suits. you will get some brave companies that ignore her. to be honest, i havent seen them in 30 years or so and not even sure where they are. one day i will hunt them down.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts