1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
But...but...I've seen the commercials! NY is open for business...isn't it?

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Cuomo will turn the old plant into a political prisoner processing center for the newY police state. Didn't you comrades get the memo!

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
That's too bad, I had friends that worked there in the 70s when it was Russer foods!
I'm sure the politicians will blame it on everything but what it truly is: HIGH TAXES, GOVERNMENT INTERFERENCE, DAMNING OF THE BUSINESS COMMUNITY, the list goes on, and on!!

So sad for the folks who have worked hard and relied on that paycheck!!!

Yea, sure... NY IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS... BS!!

FUAC!!! Ya' made another company move!!

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Hey pappasue, stop spreading false info. I see at least one commercial a day telling me how great things are here in NY.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Hey andy boy you're new start ups get 10 years with no taxes why don't you offer this company the same deal to stay, oh wait they didn't contribute enough to reelection war chest. :mad:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don't shoot the messenger!!!

·
Registered
840 Posts
If you want to understand the Progressives' plan for Upstate, I suggest you learn about the Morgenthau Plan for post-war Germany. The goal of the plan was to "...convert Germany to a country primarily agricultural and pastoral in nature...or, industrial disarmament." More here:

Morgenthau Plan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Morganthau was a "New Deal progressive." FDR's Sec. of the Treasury and a downstate NY dem.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
After reading the article , that Mayor " Erkle " Brown wants to see if he can reverse a decision to close the plant ! Yeah like you are going to " give " the stockholders more cash . These people really need new jobs shoveling all of the BS they talk every day cause they have no clue how the economy works ! I'm amazed they can even get dressed in the morning without an instruction manual !

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
NY land of kielbasa in the can.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
NY is open for business for NEW businesses. You start or move your business to NY, you get incentives.

If, on the other hand, you have committed many years of your business to this state and have a large stake in your community, you can forget about get any breaks.

Reward the new to draw them in and punish those who have supported you the most over the years.

It doesn't make a bit of sense, but that's what they do nowadays.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.