New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
MSG
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wasn't looking for one but the opportunity came up this morning so now I own a Broomhandle and need some ammo. Also anyone with hints or insight on shooting and maintenance I'm all ears. Thanks

·
MSG
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

·
MSG
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump

·
MSG
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump

·
Registered
340 Posts
If your Broom still has the original springs in it, get a replacement set from Wulff. Privi Partizan makes good .30 Mauser ammo, and Grafs will ship it to you. If you have not disassembled it yet, download a manual from the C96 forum. If you never disassembled a Broom before, it is a jig saw puzzle with one screw, and it took me a couple hours to figure out one Christmas a couple decades ago!

You know that rear sight, the one calibrated out to 600 meters or ther abouts? Yeah, I'm still laughing about that one myself! They are fun to shoot. One last safety issue is the bolt block, make sure it isn't cracked. If the block gives way, you get a bolt in your face and I think that would be unpleasant.

Enjoy it, there's not many at the range on any given day!

John

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Wasn't looking for one but the opportunity came up this morning so now I own a Broomhandle and need some ammo. Also anyone with hints or insight on shooting and maintenance I'm all ears. Thanks
You own a Broomhandle and post no pics?

You are a mean, bad man.

·
MSG
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll work on a picture but it will be a little bit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts