New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
MSG
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
3 bedroom, 1 bath, eat in kitchen, dining room, living room, front porch and 1 and one half bay garage. house on NYS snowmobile trailhead (groomers start and stop next door). Hike, hunt, fish, ski, bike, canoe or kayak from your front door. House needs foundation work, and a new kitchen. We started working on it, gutted the kitchen and basement, will need paint as well inside. House has vinyl siding, is insulated, metal roof, thermopane windows, newer mound system and sewage pump. Has one bath upstairs and room for one down stairs. Health issues prevent us from completing our camp in the north woods, but our loss is your gain at a reduced price and you can finish it the way you want. We can recommend area contractors should you want or need them. We have a new 200 amp electrical service and oil furnace (not installed) as well.
Trade for classic vehicles, hot rods, Corvette or Audi RS4, Audi S4 Avant, Cadillac CTS-V wagon, other sports car OLD Harley or Indian.
Located in Arietta NY, southern Hamilton County, 277 State Route 10

$27,500

Sky Snow Building Window Slope Stairs Building Wood Fixture Flooring

·
MSG
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Duhaa, updated post with price.

·
MSG
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Duhaa, updated post with price.

Fixed pictures, they work for me, somebody let me know if they are srill broke, thanks
Hutch

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Let me start off by saying I have no idea where this is and need to research it but for the price you peaked my interest. No classic cars to trade but are you interested in seller financing? Also need to see if the job comes through lol...

In any event GLWS.

·
MSG
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Southern Adirondacks, Hamilton County, about 2 miles north of the Fulton County line on Route 10. Go another 1/4 mile and the electricity ends, it that helps, and no cell phones don't work up there either. Step off the road and better have a map, compass and the knowledge on how to use them. GPS's are great but remember one thing, they are electronic and will take a **** when you most need it, batteries die and walkie talkies don't reach the road, best place in NY to hunt true wild country.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
I called my father last night to see if he'd split it with me. I'd be able to hide half of that price from the wife, but not the whole thing. ;)

·
MSG
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
2 acre parcel. Remember, more land, bigger house more taxes,keep it small, keep it simple. Backs up to thousands of acres of state land so why pay for something you can use for free.

·
MSG
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Make a good trade, or trade and cash. I'll take a newer 50 HP or larger 4 WD hydrostatic tractor with a hoe, bucket and cab or nice diesel Bobcat UTV with a loader.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
It has a neighbor!!!!! Aggghhhhh!!!1

·
MSG
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Still on the grid, have to go 1/4 mile north to be off the grid, then you get some distance between places. Even has a couple street lights but no stop lights.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
If you still have it next year, I'll probably jump. We're looking for something like this once a few things get cleared up.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.