New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Can't wait until they start selling leafblowers.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
I told this before but its still funny.

Guy goes to CA for a business trip and decides he wants to get a little something something on the side. So he finds a beautiful hooker and says so I'd like a H job. she says that will be $1000. He's like $1000 for an H job that's crazy. She says come over here, you see that Mercedes over there? I bought that Mercedes last week on the money I made on giving H jobs alone. I give the best H jobs around... So he's like OK I guess I'll try it out and does the deed.

Next night comes back to the same hooker and says you were right, that was the best H job I ever had tonight I want a B job. She says that will be $5000. He's like $5000 your crazy. She says come over here. You see that mansion over there? I bought that mansion on the money I made on giving B jobs alone. I give the best B jobs in the world. He's like OK and does the deed.

Comes back the next night and says that was the best B job I ever had. Tonight I want some P... She says come over here. You see that city down there with all those twinkling lights? If I had a P... I'd own that city....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts