New York Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

250 Rounds of Blazer 9MM 115GR FMJ -$100

Done 
625 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  rboss32 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hey,

I've got a fair amount if 9mm ammo, so i'm thinking about sharing with some of you. I'm going to keep it reasonable.

Blazer Brass Ammo - 250 Rounds $100 (.40 cents per round... gun bot says that's a good price. I think i'm making a buck a box after the cost, and sales tax I paid).

It's 115 Grain FMJ
Brass Case
New In Boxes

Sorry no shipping. I'm not interested in playing with UPS. I'll be on my way up towards Syracuse one day this week (I think tuesday after 4 or 5). Otherwise i'm in Binghamton, NY and I would be happy to meet you within 10 minutes or so.

I'd be happy to trade for 5.56/223 as well or some .22LR.

#2 ·
I work in Fayetteville, leave at 6pm and head towards Syracuse to go home. I have sealed boxes of Remington and Federal .22lr and Tula .223 for trade, if you're interested. PM me if this sounds good at all :)

#6 ·
Here are my thoughts trade wise:

I'd do 2 boxes (100 rounds) per 500 brick of .22LR. I would like CCI target if it's findable, I already have some bulk remington so i'm not really looking for any of that.

My rational: December Blazer 9MM was selling for about $16+ tax per box, and CCI Target .22LR 500 round bricks were selling for $29.95+ tax.

Trade wise for .223:

I only want brass cased so it could be reloaded at some point. I'd go round 250 rounds of 9MM blazer for 200 rounds of .223/5.56 (two federal bulk packs) I'm not talking about premium ammo here.

I'm working off what ammo should be in my brain, from when I last purcahsed in november when it was in stock. I'm trying to be fair here and not gouge anyone.

So:

100 Rounds 9MM for 500 Rounds 22LR.
250 Rounds 9MM for 200 Rounds .223/5.56

If you have something different in your mind, give me an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.