New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just picked up some 22lr from TheViking stand up guy. any one looking for 22 ammo in or around orange county he's the man to see.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Dick's in Poughkeepsie will have 200 nitrogen sealed tins of Federal 22LR 325 rounds for $20 starting tomorrow. Limit 1 per customer. All hunting ammo will be on sale for 20% off.

·
Registered
122 Posts
While people can say screw them.. I will be more than happy to go there and score a bunch more .22 and .22WMR today lol..

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
I scored (if you want to call it that) 3 50rd boxes of Federal Lightning at Walmart few days back. I dont need it, it was the last 3 boxes and I couldnt let it sit there without a home.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Dick's in Poughkeepsie will have 200 nitrogen sealed tins of Federal 22LR 325 rounds for $20 starting tomorrow. Limit 1 per customer. All hunting ammo will be on sale for 20% off.
Thanks for the tip. I was there today and got the Federal 325 rds of 22LR. for $21 and change (incl tax). It was nice to see that quantity of bricks for sale. At customer service desk at Dick's in Poughkeepsie

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
While people can say screw them.. I will be more than happy to go there and score a bunch more .22 and .22WMR today lol..
Enjoy! Thanks for supporting the *******s that fold to social pressure. FUDicks, FUAC, FU anyone who shops there, FU anyone who gouges for .22

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Enjoy! Thanks for supporting the *******s that fold to social pressure. FUDicks, FUAC, FU anyone who shops there, FU anyone who gouges for .22
well, with local shops still charging astronomical prices for 22's and chain's like dick's and wally world being the only alternative localy, i'd rather swallow a little pride and buy from them at NORMAL retail price than buy from some second hand scalper and pay some stupidly inflated price for the same damn ammo that i can buy myself without having to meet some sketchy guy in a parking lot like some kind of dope deal for 22's. If you hate dick's that badly don't shop there, more normal price ammo for me without some sketchy middleman expecting double or tripple for a brick or can....

·
Registered
832 Posts
where do you think the people who are scalping the ammo are getting it?? dicks and walmart!!! cut out the middle man and not pay the markup !!!!
keep it up and the scalpers will go away

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Support your LGS!!!! Pay a few dollars more for it, he could really use it in order to stay in business.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
where do you think the people who are scalping the ammo are getting it?? dicks and walmart!!! cut out the middle man and not pay the markup !!!!
keep it up and the scalpers will go away
the scalper scare getting at the same places as we get it and then try to resell it either at the gun shows or gun broker ! Gun broker has the same idiots relisting the same stuff over and over as it doesn't seem to move like 3 years ago . I hope they get caught holding a bunch after gouging everybody that just wanted to shoot ! Here's to keep hitting the walmarts , Dicks , and other " big " retailers who aren't gouging us

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Real mature:rolleyes:
piss off.

well, with local shops still charging astronomical prices for 22's and chain's like dick's and wally world being the only alternative localy, i'd rather swallow a little pride and buy from them at NORMAL retail price than buy from some second hand scalper and pay some stupidly inflated price for the same damn ammo that i can buy myself without having to meet some sketchy guy in a parking lot like some kind of dope deal for 22's. If you hate dick's that badly don't shop there, more normal price ammo for me without some sketchy middleman expecting double or tripple for a brick or can....
OK. Good luck there.

I hope you did not register or modify....folding to pressure and all...
Nothing to register or modify. But thanks for checking.

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Just a simple Question why do we always have to get into a pissing match about Disks having 22 ammo?? I scored some 22 last Friday and called a friend who needed some for his grandson, Should he say Screw Dicks because they took AR's off the self after Newtown! Had the Unsafe Act not passed , Dicks would have AR's today! There not a Gun Shop that can make NY compliant AR's! So if someone posts that they got 22 at Dicks/Walmart maybe just let it Be!! WE don't need to be fighting amongst ourselves . WE are all on the same side(I HOPE) Lets just have some SAFE/FUN/SHOOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts