New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
August eight...mark your calenders.

Can't divulge to much info but I heard from a little birdie that there will be ALOT of 22lr at your local Ganders.

Did I say A LOT!

The sale on the ammo has changed till next friday.

Hope this does not screw up to many of your plans.

Sorry, I just found out!

·
Banned
2,647 Posts
Obama wishes 22lr was made in Russia so he could ban that too!
Personally I figured that by the end of summer 22 should become widely available.

·
Registered
423 Posts
August 2nd it will all be for sale again by the old folks that bought it up after lining up outside 4 hours before store opened. Expect to pay triple retail.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Very sorry for the error on the date. Hope I didn't screw anyone up! Just found out of the change.
No worries, appreciate the heads up on shipments coming in. Will the Henrietta store be getting the same? Any idea on price/brick? Limits on how much we can buy?

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No worries, appreciate the heads up on shipments coming in. Will the Henrietta store be getting the same? Any idea on price/brick? Limits on how much we can buy?
I think so for other stores...

Do not know prices yet...

Do not know about limits.

Sorry.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Sweet!! That means I can get some! Heard u met Chris last night. He said he was close to buying!
Yeah, but thanks to Goperfect I think I want 2 guns instead of just one. Watch out for him guys!

If anyone needs help looking to guns /ammo etc. Goperfect is your guy. He knows his stuff and is a very good guy to deal with.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts