New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

· Registered
4,366 Posts
Awful.. just awful. Someone bring Carroll back to life.. be he's still got more style as a Zombie than these worthless designers on the Mustang Team. I had such high hopes for them.

Not to be outdone.. I wonder what amateur decided this looked good on the Corvette.

· Registered
368 Posts
Oh my what a pos they turned it into.

· Registered
5,426 Posts
Oh my god. That is pretty bad.

I don't mind the Corvette actually but that Mustang front end.......ugh.

I prefer the Iroc Camaros to everything anyway.

· Registered
4,366 Posts
Oh my god. That is pretty bad.

I don't mind the Corvette actually but that Mustang front end.......ugh.

I prefer the Iroc Camaros to everything anyway.
The Camaro is still a nice car.. but they fubar'd the vette and the stang can sit on the lot.

· Registered
14,520 Posts
I've always been a mustang fan and I actually like it. Like the vette too.

· Registered
5,426 Posts
Hm idk if you take it into account with the rest of the car it looks kinda exotic:

Better then the 90s ones where it didn't even look fancy it basically just looked like a smooth wing with bubble windows on it.

· Registered
4,366 Posts
Hm idk if you take it into account with the rest of the car it looks kinda exotic:

Better then the 90s ones where it didn't even look fancy it basically just looked like a smooth wing with bubble windows on it.
I def like the rest of it, but the tail just doesn't fit at all, IMO.

· Registered
5,426 Posts
I def like the rest of it, but the tail just doesn't fit at all, IMO.
No if you focus on just that it looks japanese or something, it still looks like something that will smoke you on the highway though, that OP Mustang looks about as intimidating as a 2013 Ford Focus.

· Banned
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think the Mustang looks great, it's an evolution of the current design, wait until you see it on the street and in different colors, This car is special because 2015 is the 60th anniversary of the Mustang.

As far as C7, you don't see the tail lights when you drive, but you can hear it ;)

· Registered
2,028 Posts
Oh please no.

Ford finally brings back a "retro" looking mustang these past few years that looks very good and now they are trying to turn into into a "futuristic" concept look. Gah.

Looks like when I finally get a chance to buy a car, it won't be a mustang if they change the look. I'm really liking the new Subaru BRZ, and STI version would be fantastic.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.