New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The Lewistown Pistol Club is proudly hosting the 4th annual Patriot Match.

This is scheduled as a Tier 2 IDPA match. It will be 15 stages, approximately 133 rounds. It will be held over the October 17-19 weekend. Friday will be staff only. Saturday will have a morning and an afternoon session, and Sunday will have a morning session. Each session will have space for 40 competitors. Entry fee is $85. Lunch will be provided.

Registration is NOW OPEN. A full list of sponsors, and copy of the registration form is available on the club website.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Wish I could make this happen and go to this match. Google says it will be a 4 hour drive from Greene.Oct 17th is my wife's b-day. I see there are 5 SSP sharpshooters signed up already.

15 stages, round count of 133 and 120 shooters (including staff you will have more than 125) sounds like it may fit the definition of a tier 3 sanctioned match.
1.2.1.3. Tier Three (3) Matches (Sanctioned)
1.2.1.3.1. Must be able to accommodate at least 125 competitors, including staff.
1.2.1.3.2. Minimum number of stages is 10.
1.2.1.3.3. Minimum round count is 125.

Any details about door prizes?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tier 3 requires chrono, and we don't currently have an area to run one. We're using pretty much all our available shooting space to run the match. I would like to include chrono in the future, and have an idea for where we could do it, but it's going to take building a berm...

Door prizes include several handguns, range bags from Shooter's Connection, some Shell Sorters, gift certificates from Armadillo Concealment, Crossbreed holsters, Brilliant Backstraps and others, as well as a host of other things.

You know, there are plenty of other things to do in the area, we're only 30 minutes from Penn State and everything there. You could bring the wife along and make it a birthday weekend getaway.....

·
Registered
146 Posts
Jeff, I'm with you on this one! I'm going to see if I can make it to this one.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A registration list is available on the club's website. It gets updated as registrations come in and includes squad information, division/classification of each shooter, and any special categories like Lady, Law, Senior, etc. If you have registered for the match, please check to ensure you are listed, and your information is correct. If you're classified in multiple divisions and are trying to decide which one to compete in, check this list to see how many people are in each of the divisions you're interested in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts