New York Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,933 Posts
If you know quads, you know this is the big boy's toy. 800cc V-Twin, fuel injected, 4 wheel independant suspension, Electronic viscous coupling 4X4, etc. Rides like a Cadillac, but has huge amounts of horsepower and torque. Badass...

This one is completely stock and I've put about 30 miles on it in the year or so I've had it. I bought from a 50 something yr old guy who never rode it either. He had wanted to use it on his vineyard, but shortly decided that a side by side with a dump bed was a better choice. He traded it to the original selling dealer and I bought it from them. It was fully serviced prior to my picking it up. The oil is still crystal clear.

This looks 99% of new and even smells new. It's basically lived in my garage with a battery tender and a cover on it. Time for someone else to enjoy the ride.

Current book on one with average miles and condition is $6500. I'm asking $6800 for this one with 223 miles on it.

Has 2 small blemishes on the plastics as shown. One is from the PO wrapping a small bungee around the steering column and the other from one of my kid's boots when they got off without me paying enough attention.

Mods include:
Custom made UHMW Poly full length skid with all stainless hardware, Custom A-Arm skids and I have running board skids made of the same stuff that I never mounted.

Also has the $100 BRP hitch adapter which I used twice to pull a garden trailer around my yard with weeds in it. Yay.

I put a set of handguards on it because I spend money needlessly on things I own. Win for you.

That's it. Nothing else has ever been molested in any way. I clean it after each ride by hand (no pressure washers) with a mitt and car wash. Even the engine, hoses, cases, suspension get washed carefully. As a result of my anal retentive dirt phobia I've never really gotten it dirty. It's only ever been ridden in my yard and across the street in my neighbor's woods on logging roads. No bushwhacking as the near perfect plastics show.

$6800 and it's yours. Be the envy of all you powersports friends...women will want to be with you and men will want to be you.

Seat is perfect...I left it off in these pics to show the frame and such.

· Registered
808 Posts
I have the same quad, This thing is no joke. I drag trees around, haul wood, and leave sport quads in the dust.
40mph in the grass and pin it, you better be ready to toyoko drift yo'

GLWS
I LOVE my wheeler.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.