New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Putting this out here, before I do the dealer trade in hunt.
'04 Overland 4x4 package, top of the line trim and equipment version, 4.7 High Output V-8, not the base 4.7. Seriously a big difference, this has as much get up and run as my Dodge Hemi Ram did. Loaded, everything except navigation: Dual climate control AC, heated gray leather seats, multi disc CD changer and the premium sound package, power everything, even the wipers have the auto rain sensor option so they kick in when the windshield gets wet, more bells and whistles than you ever need. Towing package , although it has never hauled mush more than a lawn tractor. This is a great year round driver.

141K miles, and in daily use, I have put 30K+ on since I bought it in November 2012 (including runs to Georgia, New England, PA, and so on, lots of road miles). Gets ~18-21 MPG on road trips, if you use decent fuel and cruise at semi sane speeds, around town 17-19. (The lowest I have ever gotten is 16.4 MPG, including lazy guy's idle time for dead of winter warm ups and summer AC cool downs...stupid remote start spoils you). Oil swapped out religiously every 3K here in the driveway with good stuff, not bulk jug oil from the fast change shops.

Derogatory stuff:
It got bit by the salt last winter, so there is some rocker rust evident. ( some poorly executed bondo in a few small spots to try and forestall the progress, so it looks respectable, no frame, etc rot, so it is OK as it is, or someone could throw a little time at it and keep it nice before the salt gets here. New stainless brake lines done last year.)
The rear wiper motor needs replaced, but the motor is included.
It passed NYSI without a hitch this spring, but it will need a set of brake pads all around soon, the rotors and calipers are all working and in spec. Tires are good for a while yet, but if I keep it I will probably replace them before winter gets serious.
When I bought it I ran the Carfax and researched it back, in 2010 it did hit a deer, I followed up and found that the RF fender, hood and misc. plastic grill parts were replaced, but nothing deeper. No other reports other than the usual inspections and such, it was a one owner until it was traded in 2012.

I went from a pickup to this, thinking I would like it, and I did, it is a great road tripper and sharp looking, but I miss the truck, and since I am a solo act I don't need the back seat. So, I am asking $5000, which is below KBB, or will consider a swap for a good pickup, preferably American, doesn't need to be 4WD. Message me with any interest, as I don't hit the computer as much as I'd like.

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Land vehicle

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price drop to $5000 OBO, trade.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts