New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Here's the link to Craigslist to check it out:

2003 Ford Taurus SES - 58K Miles and clean!!.

I'm selling a 2003 Ford Taurus SES sedan with only 58,361 miles on it. The car was my Mother In Law's until she decided it was time to stop driving. It's very clean, well maintained, and solid. You would not think this car is almost 10 years old! The interior is well kept and the exterior has only a couple minor scratches that could be buffed out. Otherwise, this car is set to go.

Tan exterior with a tan fabric interior. Brakes within the last year (give or take a couple months) new tires on front, good ones on the back, but you may want to get a pair before Winter. 6 Disk CD Changer, Power steering, brakes, windows, Drivers seat, AC, Flip out console, and fold down rear seats. Garaged for all of it's life. Non Smoking, no pets, very clean.

Can be viewed by contacting me by PM. If you are researching cars, Kelly Blue Book had this car for 6193 in 'Good Condition' and 5648 in 'Fair Condition'. 5400.00 is reasonable but she is negotiable to any reasonable offer.

Check out the pictures and if you want to see it, let me know.

Wheel Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Vehicle Automotive parking light Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Vehicle White Gear shift Motor vehicle Speedometer Car Tachometer Odometer Vehicle

1 - 1 of 1 Posts