New York Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
MSG
470 Posts
can you send me some better pictures, can't get these little ones any bigger? Also have the same concern on the head gasket. Has it been run hot, overheated? I'm close and can do the work myself, can even trailer it out of your way. I have a nice fishing kayak that may fit the bill in the trade department.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Hey!! I want to look at this. Will you be around tonight?? I know part of the history from what you've told me before. I ain't skeerd!! ;)

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
back off there ChickenOnaRaft ..

we seens this first ...!!

hey go get it .. Ckn'BBQ
more drums will fit than a Neon, and it's prolly a good days drive for me ..

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PM me an email and i will send any pics you want... sorry about the small pics...

I am around for a while tonight, unless i go out drinking... :)

ETA better pics at the craigslist ad...

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/4605107972.html

ETA again...

There is some small rust at bottom of sliding door. Rocker panels seem solid. I know because someone called and asked, and i walked out and knocked on stuff. Nothing fell off... so that's good!

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK, sold... sorry to any who feel they missed out, but i got nervous that maybe there was something more wrong with it than just the water pump and didn't want to stick a member here... :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.