New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Do all 20 of these neighborhoods have anything in common? If we could find the common link between all of them we can work towards reducing violence in America.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Do all 20 of these neighborhoods have anything in common? If we could find the common link between all of them we can work towards reducing violence in America.
They all have idiot elected politicians who are Gumbies.

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
Hmmm....what do all of these neighborhoods have in common...I wonder...

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
What you are seeing is America being turning into a Third world country due to the lack of good paying jobs. I'm sure these Areas were prospering not to long ago. Globalism is killing our way of life.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
If they won't bend over and pick up the garbage in front of their own home, what makes you think they even care about a good paying job?
Robin

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
I'm sure they're all gun free zones too.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hmmm....what do all of these neighborhoods have in common...I wonder...
Wonder no more, the common thread is demographics. Now if you look at the safest areas in this country, the common thread is demographics. However, the demographics of the dangerous areas are entirely different from the demographics of the safe areas.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Correct me if im wrong, but dont those areas have large black populations?

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
What you are seeing is America being turning into a Third world country due to the lack of good paying jobs. I'm sure these Areas were prospering not to long ago. Globalism is killing our way of life.
And that is why giving amnesty to illegals is a stupid, stupid idea.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Correct me if im wrong, but dont those areas have large black populations?
That's like blaming blacks for slavery. The african americans in these communities are under a new form of slavery - the slavery of progressivism, the welfare state, and political correctness. They are victims of the oppressive idea that you are stuck in your position, you cannot rise above it because of your race.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts