New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wtf!? Both kids get into Mahopac today for 1st day..i get an email just now damn school just went into lockdown mode..im strappin and waitin to hear.. What a way to start the year..

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
It's sad but this reminds me of the days when we had the "duck and cover" nuclear attack drills. Panic and hysteria at a moments notice.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
thats insane.... keep us posted, im sure a kid wore a nra shirt to school or something.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As per mahopac judge friend..man in mahopac on roof nd runninariund with gun..leos everywhere

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
well i hope no one gets hurt.... it just makes me cringe everytime some idiot with a gun does stuff like this because the anti's come crawling out of the woodwork to blame gun owners.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Suspect search; Mahopac High, Middle on lockdown

MAHOPAC - Mahopac High School and the Middle School are currently under lockdown, on the first day of school, as police search for a suspect.
Carmel police said they were looking for a wanted suspect who fled on foot in the area of Baldwin Road. Police would not say what the suspect may have done. Authorities said the schools were safe.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tis the reason i carry allday everyday everwhere...

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Probably some guy sweeping off his roof with a broom and some nosy neighbor who needs new glasses calls in a man with a gun report ! Yep I can see it now .

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Probably some guy sweeping off his roof with a broom and some nosy neighbor who needs new glasses calls in a man with a gun report ! Yep I can see it now .
.... Or a teacher on the neighboring roof contemplating jumping which would be a better result then teaching our youth Common Core.

all kidding aside, hope all are safe.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Apperntly they dont have the perp in custody but lifted lock down.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Happened to my daughters friend in Texas too. There was a shooting on the street outside the school.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.