New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
I no longer have a use for either of these chargers as I have upgraded to a HiTec X4. Both chargers are AC/DC and include all adapters to run them either way. They are both 5amp max, 50w, 1S-6S. They come with all the battery adapters as new and also come with a pair of deans connectors (one for each charger) and a single EC5 connector that works with either charger. The only connector that is missing is one of the male JST connectors as I need that to charge my small 1S batteries for my MCPx and mcx2. Neither of these chargers has many hours on them. Not so much as a scratch on either of them. I would like $100 OBO shipped for the pair. I am always looking for interesting trades as well. A nice pair of 3s batteries for my Mugen MBX6 is on the list as well as firearm related stuff.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Nice deal...I just bought an iCharger and built a couple power supplies for it or I'd be interested.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice deal...I just bought an iCharger and built a couple power supplies for it or I'd be interested.
I was looking to buy a PowerLab 8 but a buddy of mine offered the X4 for a price I couldn't turn down. I looked at the iCharger as well. His PowerLab 8 will charge one of my 6S, 5000mah batteries from storage to full in 14 minutes. These 50 watt chargers, including the X4 take an hour and a half. Maybe next year I will upgrade again to a PowerLab So what do you fly/drive? Maybe a different thread is needed for R/C?

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
I'm all aircraft. Mostly 1s, 2s and 3s stuff. Some 4 ounce F3P/3D stuff, quad/hexicopters and FPV.

·
Registered
810 Posts
If you guys are into RC/planes check out our web site, we have a big jet show coming up http://mvfirebirds.com/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts