New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The goofy gun dealers wound up showing the purloined pieces, worth $350,000, to law enforcers inside a Bergen County sporting goods store, according to a federal indictment.
The weapons cache included a .357 semiautomatic pistol with gold inlay and the letters "QS" on the grip - the initials of Qusay Saddam Hussein, the Iraqi strongman's son.
There was another monogrammed gun, a Llama semiautomatic pistol with gold leaf and gold inlays, along with a pair of 12-gauge shotguns, two German-made revolvers and a Chinese-produced pistol inscribed with Arabic writing.

Goofy gun dealers indicted on charges of trying to sell firearms stolen from Saddam Hussein's son - NY Daily News

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
After the French seized ISIS,s bank account yesterday , they will be needing some more cash to fund all of these attacks with some more " smuggled "oil that has been making into Iran so what's a few guns between friends ? I'm sure that Qusay isn't going to mind anyway as he is pushing up daisys as I can remember !

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
If they were brought home by some Vet as war booty and sold to the gun dealer, whats the problem?!?!?!?!? There are still thousands of German guns floating around, being legally bought and sold, everything from ancient wheel locks, Flintlocks, to Lugers, and more, all brought here as war booty.
Robby

·
Registered
341 Posts
If they were brought home by some Vet as war booty and sold to the gun dealer, whats the problem?!?!?!?!? There are still thousands of German guns floating around, being legally bought and sold, everything from ancient wheel locks, Flintlocks, to Lugers, and more, all brought here as war booty.
Robby
Government is just mad he wasn't charging tax.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
No more war trophies since Clinton's time. I have a heartbreaking picture of a crate of Thompsons we recovered in Kosovo, brand new condition air dropped during WWII, which ended up crushed and burned because of his policy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts