New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not wanting to get my account deleted for being a troll or zero-poster...

I've been shooting for a long time (40+ years).

When I grew up, you started shooting @ 6yrs - bb-gun, 10yrs. you got the .22 LR, 12yrs the 410 shotgun, 16 the drivers license,18 you buy your first rifle & shotgun, 21 get your CCW and first pistol, custom Springfield armory 1911A1 (nice..) & continue buying... Colt AR-15 HBAR, HK-91 (West Germany stamp) , Mossburg 590, Winchester 30-30 for fun, couple of Glock 17s and 19s and on and on...

Now I'm starting to deal with the 'shall issue' v. 'may issue' rules after a long time and have contacted a lawyer recommended on this site.

The Bellantoni Law Firm, PLLC Contact Us » The Bellantoni Law Firm, PLLC Mistake(?)

I've had training from a number of places; the best by far is InSights; they occasionally do training on the East Coast(http://www.insightstraining.com) also John Farnam (Defense Training International | Willingness is a state of mind. Readiness is a statement of fact!) & Thunder Ranch (Thunder Ranch® Oregon)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.