New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pictures in this thread:

http://nyfirearms.com/forums/curios-relics/69237-my-sexy-blonde-russian-girlfriend.html

Numbers matching except for the floor plate. Compared to my other war time Mosins the finish on this rifle is very nice. Very smooth with not a lot of tooling marks. It is counterbored, the bore is good, nice rifling and not too dark. I refinished the stock using boiled linseed oil, with a coat of light amber shellac over it (for a little shine). Functions flawlessly, never had any malfunctions with this one. Accuracy is average for a counterbored 91/30.The pictures in the thread above were taken before the shellac was applied. If you want a more recent picture just ask. Less than 200 rounds through it I would guess.

I am asking 200 obo. FTF only I will NOT ship. FFL of your choice.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
$150

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I am interested, and will be in Deerfield this weekend (coming in Friday night and leaving Sunday morning), I am busy all day and evening on Saturday. So not sure where we could do the transfer Friday night or Sunday morning ?
Call Ax tactical in yorkville, they are the closest FFL to me not sure what there hours are.

Would like this gone this weekend, need room in the safe for my newest addition

1 - 6 of 6 Posts