New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
3,865 Posts
I've said far more than those lyrics. On FB and on here. A lot of us have.

· Registered
14,520 Posts
wow.... what is going on in the world today. its like a freaking police state.

· Registered
16,164 Posts
Wow - although I could never picture my kids expressing themselves like this if he didn't break a law, he didn't break a law. What I want to know is where are this kids parents. They have to take some responsibility for his stupidity.

· Registered
1,600 Posts
The kids an a$$ hat but not a threat. Unless he was gonna do a live show at a public event.

· Registered
6,222 Posts
Why are stupid white kids trying to act like "gangstas." People need to stop glamorizing this lifestyle.

I do agee that he should not have been arrested though. It's just an idiot trying to be "cool." I'm also wondering why all the rappers talking about killing people and pimping hoes is okay.

· Registered
3,216 Posts
So whats that? The gov. would never use theindefinite detention law against US citizens?

· Registered
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think the govt doesn't even care if they loose in court. The modus operandi IMO is to scare the young bloggers who would dare criticize the govt to effectively put a damper on what govt calls *conspiracy theories*. Just the process of getting arrested and the costs involved to clear your name is probably worth it fro keep all the young sheeple in check. Because you know that all the comments that do not agree with the narrative of govt on the internet is such a hindrance to *transparent govt*.

Why are all the black rappers not getting arrested for rapping violence? 1. they are not white, 2. they are not conservative, 3. they are not complaining about govt.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.