New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully they will get some good weather all week. I guess they have addtional (added Money) for the winners each event. Its held at our NYS home grounds in Cicero. Its a whole week of many events to shoot. Give it a go maybe you will pick up some cash. I keep hearing how easy it is to shoot a shotgun well, I have to pass this year do to lack of vacation. Good luck to all who go.

·
Registered
51 Posts
i shoot a lot of trap and some skeet nothing ez about it. its a game of 1 bird out of 100 and you might as well pack it up and go home

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree 100% Coverfire475. I get sick of hearing how easy trap shooting is by these guys that never shot a 200 bird event. You get them on the field and they think 15 out of 50 is good. LOL

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The NY State Shoot kicked off today, hope you all have a good shoot. Weather look good up until the weekend,

GOOD LUCK!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
About 100 squads (500 shooters) shoot Saturday in 95 degree heat. There was on one 16 yd 200 stright, a Highschool shooter i was told. Even the pros were 4 or 5 birds down. Sunday they have 200 BDbls and 100 Handicap tragets for both championships. Overall numbers for the shoot are down, they used to get 150 or more squads on the big days.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts