New York Firearms Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
1975 14' Starcraft Aluminum boat. 1983 15hp Johnson Electric start, short shaft(Engine cover was replaced, but it is 15hp) runs excellent, includes 2 year old tank and gas line. Lower unit oil changed regularly. 2 year old Minn Kota Power Drive V2 trolling motor. Pro mariner 2 bank battery charger and 2 batteries. Boat has some new decking and new carpet last summer. compartments for storage. Middle seat can be moved to upper deck and also includes pro lean seat. homemade pvc rod holder. It is wired with lights for night, also has bilge pump(Boat is bone dry, just have it there in case), and also has lights in front compartment. Includes U.S Coast guard required equipment(life vests, oars, flares, air horn, whistle, light, fire extinguisher) Trailer is registered homemade, Has newer coupler, lights, and jack. It could use a paint job. Boat is stored inside for winter. Great fishing boat ready to go. $2200 OBO. Any questions or if you would like more pictures please PM me and i will get back to you asap. Only trades i would be interested in are for a motorcycle. Looking for a good starter bike, honda shadow, yamaha vstar, etc. Let me know what you have. I will include cash on my end depending on bike.

·
Registered
522 Posts
wow. did you build the decking? it looks fabulous. like a lot of love and time went in. I will be talking to my father about this. he wants to downgrade

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Most of the decking was replaced last summer, as well as the carpeting. Great fishing boat. Let me know and we can set up a time to see it.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Do you deliver to Canandaigua Lake?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.