New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
396 Posts
Gee....I did not see this story or the dozens like it every year on ABC, CBS, NBC or even that evil station that only tells lies...FOX !! Let some wack job or drug dealer kill somone in downtown Rochester and it is the lead story. When are people going to realize those wack jobs that kill people with a gun would use a friggin can opener if guns were all taken away from us?

· Head of Bacon Operations
3,679 Posts
I'm happy the girl didn't kill him. She defended herself, it turned out ok. If he had died she would have to live with that, etc. And this way...imagine the ass kicking this guy is going to get in prison for being the one shot my a little girl.

· Registered
3,225 Posts
Gee....I did not see this story or the dozens like it every year on ABC, CBS, NBC or even that evil station that only tells lies...FOX !! Let some wack job or drug dealer kill somone in downtown Rochester and it is the lead story.
Had a heated "discussion" with a liberal friend about guns recently. When I pointed out that there are thousands of incidents of guns being used defensively every year to save innocent life and limb, he looked at me in disbelief and said "then why don't I ever hear about any of these stories on the news?" The mainstream media in this country fails us all in so many ways.

· Premium Member
217 Posts
Excellent-she stopped him! That is the goal. Perfect example of why your kids should know how to use the firearms. I hope she gets through the trauma of the episode quickly. Thank God she did what she did, I'd hate to think what would have been next for her. Note, he did not rob, he was looking for her....

· Registered
7,787 Posts
we can only speculate as the number of crimes she would have been charged with, if that were to happen in NYS

She ain't even my kid and I have to say, Im kind of proud of her, she did everything right and she came out a winner, good for her? God Bless the child

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.