New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

10. I wish someone would make men's concealed carry Capri pants.

9. I don't want my grandfather's guns, they are too old.

8. My next range bag will be a Gucci or Burberry if I can ever make my mind up.

7. No thanks, I have enough ammo already.

6. The .45 ACP and the 30-06 were huge mistakes.

5. As soon as someone makes a lavender scented AR-15 I'll buy one.

4. John Moses Browning? John Moses Browning? Nope, never heard of him. What did he do?

3. Tell that bikini model wearing the thigh holster she is not welcome here.

2. Although it was a tough decision I decided to donate to Obama's campaign instead of getting a new XD.

1. The right to keep and bear arms could be interpreted to mean a lot of different things.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you don't know who John Browning was, by definition, you are NOT a "Gun Guy"!! (lol)

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
#11. I have as much handguns, long guns, and ammo as I'll ever need. I've reached a Zenith and don't need any more.

You'll never hear a true "gun guy" make that statement!

·
Registered
46 Posts
# 1,2,4 and 9 are somewhat false. I have talked to people who actually are 180 on these subjects. So they do say some of things you mentioned.

James
Dude, I've been trying to figure out that pic in your signature line for a week now. All I can come up with is "I Love Hillary Treesong" or "I Love Hillary Bushnote" Please tell me what it reads.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Dude, I've been trying to figure out that pic in your signature line for a week now. All I can come up with is "I Love Hillary Treesong" or "I Love Hillary Bushnote" Please tell me what it reads.
I love country music.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
I love country music.
I had to explain that one to someone a little on the liberal side a while ago. I told him the same thing he looked back at it, looked at me, looked back, and then his jaw just dropped. I got a good laugh out of it.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
OMG I finally just figured it out now too! lol.

I love your signature dude.

·
Registered
79 Posts

5. As soon as someone makes a lavender scented AR-15 I'll buy one.

I would totally buy one of those. Just sayin'. I'm the sort of guy that wants to bring a pink polka dot AK to the range just to watch all the mall ninjas and Call of Duty wannabees choke on their MOLLE fanny packs... ;)

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Never say never........regarding number two........you would be shocked at the sheer number of stupid a**es out there.......

·
Registered
369 Posts
Dude, I've been trying to figure out that pic in your signature line for a week now. All I can come up with is "I Love Hillary Treesong" or "I Love Hillary Bushnote" Please tell me what it reads.[/QUOT

Glad I wasn't alone.......:D Love it !!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts