New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
9,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all ... I'm THINKING of selling a Mitchell Preban 50rd drum mag or a Ruger 10/22. The only thing is ... I can't figure out what it's worth. It's in the original box, has the instructions, has signs of little use but is in very good condition. Nt sure if I should sell it or hang on to it as a collectible. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

· Registered
4,105 Posts
I've seen them for sale on other forums for as low as $60 and as high as $100 if that helps any. With the box and papers and everything included you could probably figure on the high end.

· Registered
9,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks for the info. I might list it later on. I have to go back out and help a friend look for his 18 son who went missing Saturday night. :(

Anyways, I just plain won't use this mag and figured maybe someone here would have interest in it. It is cool ... but I really don't have a use for hi-cap on my Ruger.

· Registered
1,396 Posts
I would keep it. Good luck finding another if you ever decide you want another, you may pay double by that time.

· R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,479 Posts
These drums seem to be sold out most places online. New in box they can be bought for between $60-$80. Midway had them on sale for $59.00 not to long ago. I got $75.00 for my used drum last year. Wish I kept it now.
If you had kept it and still had it in NY, you would be guilty of a crime.....you know that, right?

· Registered
725 Posts
I HAD a mint condition Pre ban unfired AR and a bunch of pre ban mags, which were worth a little bit of money. A few POS politicians took away all of it's value with the stroke of a pen in the middle of the night, and they left me with a pile of felonies. FUAC

· Registered
3,005 Posts
Two year old thread....
This has happened to me a couple times, I inadvertently resurrected an ancient thread. Would it be possible for some change be made to the forum so that it isn't quite so easy to do so ? Maybe an "are you sure" when replying to a post older than a couple months or something ?

· Registered
3,754 Posts
This has happened to me a couple times, I inadvertently resurrected an ancient thread. Would it be possible for some change be made to the forum so that it isn't quite so easy to do so ? Maybe an "are you sure" when replying to a post older than a couple months or something ?
either that or checking the date like you do at the dollar store . Don't worry it's happened to me before also ! I just said Damn that's a really good deal then the date comes into view and the letdown starts . LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.