New York Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
13,297 Posts
Wanted to buy all tonight cash in hand but ok

so much for first come first serve...
Hey man I'm not trying to step on your shoes. If you want them and can work it out with the seller I'll step aside. Was planning to make payment in a few minutes when I get home so somebody let me know ASAP what the pecking order is. I'm up for 600 5.56 and ready to pay.

· Registered
451 Posts
Hey man I'm not trying to step on your shoes. If you want them and can work it out with the seller I'll step aside. Was planning to make payment in a few minutes when I get home so somebody let me know ASAP what the pecking order is. I'm up for 600 5.56 and ready to pay.
Not your fault man. Seller said something he didn't do. Didn't even give me a chance to work out a deal or pick up location when i was first to reply on the thread. If meeting wasnt an option I would have sent him money for all of it and let him ship it but he didn't even give me a chance in the pecking order.

I guess not all people are legit on here that's all... If you post first come first serve then stand by your word. If your not going to give people a chance to go fourth with the sale in the order they post then don't say first come first serve.

· Registered
13,297 Posts
Not your fault man. Seller said something he didn't do. Didn't even give me a chance to work out a deal or pick up location when i was first to reply on the thread. If meeting wasnt an option I would have sent him money for all of it and let him ship it but he didn't even give me a chance in the pecking order.

I guess not all people are legit on here that's all... If you post first come first serve then stand by your word. If your not going to give people a chance to go fourth with the sale in the order they post then don't say first come first serve.
Well if you want the 600 I just bought, I'll ship them too you for what I paid for them. Let me know. Fair is fair...

· Registered
1,275 Posts
Hey ODgreenAK. I was also PM'ing wih him and was willing to take the whole thing off the bat.
Hey Bootlegcivic, If your holding back on selling to ODgreenAK on my account...... Give it to him.

· Registered
6,222 Posts
Sent you a private message.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.