New York Firearms Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Rifles
    ....861 springfield 58 takes percussion caps for that type of gun...they are called tophat or 4 tab caps...normally they come in either size 10 or 11 but they are to small. Need to locate some of the Tophat type caps or the 4 tabs ...I found that CCI makes or did make them but...
1-1 of 1 Results