New York Firearms Forum banner

California, possible new hollow point laws.

7K views 58 replies 30 participants last post by  Shooter 
#1 · (Edited)
So apparently new york is now second in command for strictest gun laws. the new california legislation is as the following!
Possession of all hollow points is now a felony
all magazines must be fixed to the gun
... gun owners are required to have liability insurance
they are limited to a maximum of 500 rounds per year
and a ban on all magazines holding more than 10 rounds.
AND MORE TO GO

********The above has been proven not to be law as of yet********

#2 ·
I feel like the move to Texas (or a similar free state) is in order.

It seems that the coastal West and East side states are under siege and the only way to escape tyranny is to move.

I hate getting my gun rights ripped from underneath me, it really is a bad situation we are all in.

#7 ·
The two most liberal states are the two states that are in the highest state debt in the nation(California = #1 and New York = #2).

Kind of tells you that their tyrannical liberal systems does not work too well. Especially their mentality to tax the heck out of their working citizens and fork over the money to the lazy.

"He who does not work, neither shall he eat!"

#4 ·
THIS IS CRAZY!!!!! Just in from Remington Arms!!!!!!

So apparently new york is now second in command for strictest gun laws. the new california legislation is as the following!
AND MORE TO GO
So what one trip to the range per year? They are so out of touch with their constituents it's sickening to think they have authority on something they don't understand. It's like limiting you to 10 gallons of gas a month to combat pollution.

#5 ·
Where is the source of this? If this rings true, we are almost to the point where we pick the direction of the fork in the road that will change the face of this country forever.

#12 · (Edited)
How can the people of CA permit that to happen???? Better Yet, How Can the Supreme Court of the United States of America PERMIT ANY OF THIS??? Help us....

Up until the safe act its been tollerable in NY, and its a dam shame we got Used To TOLERATING. but CA been horrendous for as long as i know and they keep letting them take More and More...

States Should Not be Allowed to make Laws Regarding Gun Control. It seems the Supreme Court Usually does well in supporting our 2nd ammendment rights, correctly me Please if i am a little ill informed. Stating i would rather trust them then anyother branch of gov.. They seem ro read and Understand better Than any One Person Ever has!! What other choice would be better?

#14 ·
THIS IS CRAZY!!!!! Just in from Remington Arms!!!!!!

AND MORE TO GO
Either the Supreme Court is ultimately going to stop this national 2A assault or this is eventually going to lead to civil war. This country is getting crazier and scarier by the second. I wish I could beam up to the Starship Enterprise with Kirk, Spock and Scotty and go back in time, grab Adam Lanza and rip his balls out of his mouth before this insanity ever happened. That and buy 10,000 god damn rounds of everything!

#52 · (Edited)
Either the Supreme Court is ultimately going to stop this national 2A assault or this is eventually going to lead to civil war. This country is getting crazier and scarier by the second. I wish I could beam up to the Starship Enterprise with Kirk, Spock and Scotty and go back in time, grab Adam Lanza and rip his balls out of his mouth before this insanity ever happened. That and buy 10,000 god damn rounds of everything!
I am not the best cutter and paster. I hope the link is active if not then please go there any way. I stuck this in this thread as it seems that we are asking alot of "why" questions.

Why does Homeland Security need 1.65 billion round of ammunition? They are not going to fight a foreign war the military does that. What are they securing the homeland from and why do they need 30 years worth of ammunition to do it? Is this the arming off Obummer's national police force?

PS: I am not buying a firearm as often as I can. Nor am I stockpileing as much ammunition as posible. So I would never recommend that any of you do this.

DHS Purchases 21.6 Million More Rounds of Ammunition Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
» DHS Purchases 21.6 Million More Rounds of Ammunition Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

#22 ·
No worries. Just we have a lot of rumor. On top of the real stuff, it gives us all heart attacks. Double check before posting is a good idea when announcing something big.

#23 ·
When it comes from Remington Arms I would consider that a good source. And for the record I personally do know the difference between a bill and a law. I was just trying to share the info that I just read. I'll make sure next time I keep it to myself.

#42 ·
Haze, this is not a facebook page BY REMINGTON. Your source is some lady in Texas that grew up in Ilion. Hit the About on that page and read
"I am not the owner of Remington Arms, I do not work for Remington arms, I do not speak f...or them I am not affiliated with them in any way. "

Be careful with Facebook groups as sources, just because it says Remington in the name doesn't mean they endorse the page.

#25 ·
Haze please don't take anything personal. You're a New Yorker, you should have thick skin. I want you to check your sources regardless where you got them. There's much false propaganda and bs throughout the internet. We must double check and then check again our sources. Due diligence is the name of the game.

I pm'd someone the other day on something that they had which was false. I did it to cover his back and I hope someone will do the same for me.

We are all looking out for each other, and did not intend to criticize harshly, but it's difficult to hear ones tone through these typed words, and if that is the case I apologize.

#27 ·
Could the OP please advance edit the title to they want to make a felony or Cali proposed law, so not screaming a big falsehood?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.