New York Firearms Forum banner

State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  jimhow 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I just took my "basic pistol course" today - required within a year in Chenango county after getting your permit. I took the class through the sheriff's office. They are on our side! The 2 sheriffs that taught the course repeatedly stated their disdain of fuac! They were great guys who completely support the 2A. I hope more counties follow their lead!

#5 ·
Chenango is pretty 2A friendly. I skipped the basic course and just took the advanced course from Rochester Personal Defense. Great course. I missed the one year deadline by a month and a half. Nobody cared at the clerks office. Full unrestricted now. Now we just need to resolve the "by appointment only" BS for pistol permit business.

#4 ·
And the hits just keep coming ! Herr Cuomo has proved that after everything he has done ,nobody likes his policies ! It's amazing how quick the so-called prince of the democrat party has fallen all because his stupid ideas about extremists !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.