New York Firearms Forum banner

NYS is the #1 gun restricted state in the COUNTRY.......cuomo wants more!!!

2K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  bbassi 
#1 ·
as i'm sure alot of you probably already heard governer cuomo wants more restrictions passed aganist law abiding citizens......THIS DRIVES ME UP A WALL!!!!!!! criminals and crazies don't follow the laws and most likely don't have legal firearms. Governer wants to abanish the grandfather clause on high capacity magazines, limit handgun purchases to 1 a month...... how the F*CK is that doing any good, and he wants to make all the LAW ABIDING citizens have to renew their pistol permits annually.... for a FEE i'm sure. enough is enough this has to stop and it has to stop now. i don't know how we can do it, but if we all had to go to albany and pickit i am willing and ready!!!

NYT: Cuomo seeking restrictive assault weapons ban - politics - The New York Times | NBC News

#7 ·
I was just going off what governer chis christy said on the today show this morning. he stated NJ is second to NY for the most restrictions on guns. I'll have to check the facts, but you guys get what i'm trying to say.. if we are the 3rd or 4th that is errelevent, what cuomo is trying to do is WRONG

#8 ·
and if we are 3rd or 4th in the country and CA is #1 then i feel sorry for them people. they can probably only have the guns out of there safes from 7-10am and 3-7pm

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.