New York Firearms Forum banner

10/22 mags IN STOCK

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Buell056 
#1 ·
Last week I ordered a clear 10/22 10 round mag from TODO outdoor supply. Well they canceled my order saying they were illegal in ny. I called and spoke with the owner and he has changed his mind after I showed him sufficient evidence that we can still order these.

he has 238 of these in stock but the price is 29.90 each shipped. Not sure if there's a multiple order discount but this is still a better deal than people selling them for 40.00 each.

http://www.todooutdoor.com/Ruger-90223-BX-1-Clear-10-Shot-Rotary-Magazine-90223.htm

#4 ·
Ok, dumb question because i'm sure the answer is "As many as you can possibly get your hands on"

But, how many 10/22 mags do you really need? I'm going to own 6 soon, loaded and ready up at the range that's 60 rounds or pinking on a friends property that 42 rounds loaded and read....

42 rounds to me seems like enough before i'm ready to pull the paper, check my shots(possibly resight) and reset the target...am i wrong on this?

#7 ·
Last week I ordered a clear 10/22 10 round mag from TODO outdoor supply. Well they canceled my order saying they were illegal in ny. I called and spoke with the owner and he has changed his mind after I showed him sufficient evidence that we can still order these.

he has 238 of these in stock but the price is 29.90 each shipped. Not sure if there's a multiple order discount but this is still a better deal than people selling them for 40.00 each.

Ruger 90223 BX-1 Clear 10-Shot Rotary Magazine
thanks for passing the info out.

#8 ·
For all my guns, I keep 10 for primary configurations (AR 5.56 with 6 10rd and four 10/30 all USGI) and 4 for secondary configurations (AR 5.45). We have 11 22LR mags for the AR but soon those will be split between two guns. Unless it's a bolt action then I keep two (Howa Axiom 308). I've got 8 or 9 for my Beretta 96 Sub2000, 4 of the Beretta 22LR 92F & 96 conversion kit mags (buying the kit whenever one comes up to market again). I have 6 mags for my 10/22 with three of those Gator couplers (really like those). I have 10 7.62 mags for my AK47.

I'm just worried about replacing all these mags down the road if this retarded ban doesn't get repealed. Since the mags were more time sensitive than anything else, I scoured the earth for deals on them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.