New York Firearms Forum banner

30/45/50 Hand Guard Challenge

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  GUNSICK1 
#1 ·
I will give any NYF member as of 6/3/12 a Thermold 30/45 AR-15 magazine brand new preban 91 date stamp or a $50 gift certificate to Brownells or for the charitable ones I will donate $50 to sponsor Steve-o in the Super Spartan on 9/8/12 that will go to the NYCPD DEA Widow and Orphans Fund! To win you must be the first one that can find a viable place for me to purchase a specific hand guard I cannot find anywhere.

I am looking for a railed handguard for a Daewoo Max 1 or K1A1 rifle that looks like the one in the below pictures.

Machine gun Air gun Trigger Shotgun Gun barrel

I don't want the StormWerkz one in the below picture it is ugly and f*cks up the lines of the rifle!

First one that can find this rail setup and posts or PM's me where will be the winner!!! Game On!!!

See less See more
#6 ·
WOW!! Thanks Gunsick!! I love you like a Brother!! I hope that you can make it out to NJ that day to cheer the team on!!

Evil.....why don't you come out and run with me too. Great cause, and I see that you are on the same page.

#10 ·
Daewoo K1 RAS

I will give any NYF member as of 6/3/12 a Thermold 30/45 AR-15 magazine brand new preban 91 date stamp or a $50 gift certificate to Brownells or for the charitable ones I will donate $50 to sponsor Steve-o in the Super Spartan on 9/8/12 that will go to the NYCPD DEA Widow and Orphans Fund! To win you must be the first one that can find a viable place for me to purchase a specific hand guard I cannot find anywhere.

I am looking for a railed handguard for a Daewoo Max 1 or K1A1 rifle that looks like the one in the below pictures.

View attachment 9296

I don't want the StormWerkz one in the below picture it is ugly and f*cks up the lines of the rifle!

First one that can find this rail setup and posts or PM's me where will be the winner!!! Game On!!!
Were you able to aquire the K1 RAS? I'm looking for this same system. Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.